Wanted for Mk10/420G

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I need the door stop bar for the driver´s door (the 5” metal bar on my car won´t hold the door open.
I also need the 1” chrome ”wind deflector” that goes on top of the door, just forward of the window frame, on the driver´s door.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: p-mansson@bluewin,ch

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Peder,

I think I have the parts.

I’m a long way away in Canada though.

I’ll accept what ever’s fair for my time to remove them. Surface (ship) delivery is cheapest but takes 6 weeks. Air is more.

I hope you find some closer, but if not, these are here.

Rob

Thanks Rob.
You can send them to my son in CA.

Can yoy try the stopper out, so that it makes the distinctive noise as the springs pass the ”eye of the needle”?

My driverś door stopper wonˋt hold the door if the car is parked a bit slanting, or there is a bit of wind.

The chrome part might need rechroming or is it just surface miscoloring? The 2 screws are i portant.

Best,

Peder

Skickat från min iPad

Glad to help.
I don’t think the chrome needs work.
Give me the address and I’ll send.
Private to

leatheriquecanada@computan.on.ca

Rob

Oops, forgot…

Yes, the stopper makes the click, and holds well.
Rob