***wanted gm auto trans to 4.2 adapter^^^

JAG HAS THEM FOR DAIMLER: JONS CARS HAS ALSO.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have a local guy selling that same setup from some guy who made them out of Texas

Supa! can I have his number? I’d love to see one–I picture a 3/8" plate with appropriate holes. I wonder if the flex plate might need shimming out?? I don’t think the torque converter is critical as far as it’s plugging into the tranny+/- 1/4" probably doesn’t matter

I will see if its still it was on Facebook messenger for the Richmond VA area, he was selling the 4.2 engine adapter plate and 350 transmission, then he split the trans off trying to sell the engine and plate looked to be about 1/2" thick had a guys name out of TX who specializes in the conversion I will search for it today.

cheers

I found him and got in contact he has sold the adapter plate already

the ignition switch is thw same as the early Triumph Spitfire for half the price. Check the Triumph Experience you may find a few for a few cents