Wanted Left hand side 420 / s type petrol tank

(Include at least one picture)

Description:
Petrol tank wanted for a 1968 Jaguar 420 / S type. Near side…UK.
Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

hi steve, did you manage to get the petrol tank you were after.

Hi. Not yet, how much do you want for the near side tank. Steve.

hi steve, i have both side tanks. drivers side one has a small weld repair the passenger side looks ok. they come with a car i bought and have no idea if they leak or not but if they do i would say they are easily repairable. i have no way to test as they have the sender and fuel filter removed. where are you in the uk. if close enough make me an offer. bob.

Hi, I will pay 125 pounds for the passenger side tank and I will also pay for postage…Hermes, they will collect from your house.

Also, if you shine a light into the inside of the tank, does it look rust free ?

ill have a look when i get home this afternoon and let you know more and send you more photos.

Great, thank you…do you also have a driver side sun visor ?

hi steve, to be fair the inside looks good but just gone over it with a wire brush and there are a couple of holes. these are in a easily repairable place if your tank is useless. depends what you are after. better than paying £470 for new one. i will always take it back if you not happy. ill take £100 for it. sorry no sun visor just tanks.

Hi Robert, can you show me a photo of the pin holes, are they at the bottom of the tank ? As long as the inside looks good I will buy it. Can you put the tank onto your weight scales and tell me how much it weighs. Thanks.

on my scales it reads 5.1 kg.

can you please take a photo of the inside of the tank

It is a bit to rusty for me. Thank you for your time.