Wanted: Old sun visor frames 1965-1971

(Include at least one picture)

Description:Looking for old sun visor frames for restoration for a fair price. Material in any condition.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello. Are you looking for sun visors for a coupe or a roadster? I believe I have a set for a coupe, that I can part with, that are in pretty good condition.
Jack

Roadster ,thanks.
I’m making new ones for resale so I just need the frames really.

If the poster isn’t interested, I might be if they are correct for an e-type 63fhc.
Thanks

Hi Ron,
I have been PM’d, by another forum member, inquiring about the visors. I sent him pics a couple of days ago, but he has not yet responded.
In the event that I do not hear back from him soon, or he is not interested in these parts,
I’ve attached the same images here so that you can determine if they are correct for your car. I believe that the chrome should polish up nicely, but I don’t know about cleaning the fabric. Also, the mirror is missing, as you can see in the pic.

Reproduction visors with the mirror and even the brackets are available on Moss motors.
Thanks
Jack

I’ll PM you thanks
Ron