Wanted or Information Wanted, or Both

I’ve purchased parts from Stephen before…he can take several days to respond and he has to go out and do the actual work of dismantling it, so it can take a while. Be patient, he sells things for a very reasonable price. Way less than if you bought it on Ebay.

Thanks for letting me know Greg.

Send me a cell phone number to sjniznik@msn.com and I will e-mail you a photo. I won’t get to taking the photo until sometime this week.
I am not yet retired and run a small design build construction company. I am currently swamped with work. I sometimes have a hard time getting time to do other things. I have 5 parts cars to supply parts for my projects, but don’t mind selling parts to those in XJ-S land if I don’t need them. If you need anything else let me know. I am going to be scrapping one of my 89 XJ-S parts cars as soon as I can pull the motor, IRS, FSU, and any other parts that I deem salvageable.

1 Like

Good morning.
I spoke to Stephen and purchased the instrument cluster. Thanks for your help. Question…Before I transfer the clusters, I want to take my speedometer out and switch it. When I purchased the car, I was given the old speedometer which didn’t work in a nice Jaguar box. I am old fashioned from my career in business and still keep mileage. Di you know how to successfully do that trick without making a mess? Thanks…Rick