Wanted: original Champion spark plug caps

Hello,

I am looking for the early bakelite Champion spark plug caps. Please have a look at the picture. I am happy with used caps, in undamaged nice/decent condition. Many thanks for your help.

Best regards

WCX548

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.Hello all,

Good day, I do have some of these originals.
Do you need all six?
Do you need any other early parts?
Nivocode, early seat runners, early door hinges?

I think I have some pics on my website www.etypes1.com

I need an early 3.8 generator with 22531on the case.
js438847@gmail.com

James, I had 2 of those but sold several years ago.
There are some fake on ebay and max… had an original.
Prices are serious.

I bought the new from a Norton Motorcycle Restoration shop Here in the USA then used valve seals on the ends result was 100% look like originals

do you still need the caps i have several

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your message. Yes I a still looking for the originals in decent condition. Maybe you can send me some photos. Thank you.

Best regards
John

Hi They look just like the ones you pictured…what did you have in mind as a price?

Hello Pete,

You have a pm.

Best regards
John

I looked at my plug caps and they are not the style you want…sorry

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards