Wanted: PS box for Mk2

looking for a later lhd PS box for Mk2, not the Burman, but the one designated Adwest or Marles that came in a late Mk2, 420 or maybe 340 in usable or rebuildable condition. also might consider a manual Mk2 or Mk1 box.
Thanks

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

The Marles Variomatic box will not fit on a “Burman” crossmember without modification. I do not beleive the Marles was used in a MK2 but was used in late 3.8S. I could be wrong.

There is quite a bit in the archives about the differences in the beam. I wouldn’t hesitate to modify mine to work, but it’s currently a moot point as I don’t have the Marles box. Various posters have mentioned the use in late 3.8s, 420, and 340, speculation about the late Mk2.