Wanted Right coupe door

Good evening jag family I’m seeking a good right coupe door for a 1965 e-type, no dents or rust. Thanks in advance for your speedy response and happy holidays…

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Garth,
I recommend that you mention the year and model of the right coupe door that you are looking for to avoid any confusion.

Paul

Thanks Paul I’ll correct it…

You may want to mention if it’s a 2+2 or not.

Hi Garth, I have a NOS genuine Jaguar E Type RH door; not MR, that I’ll probably never use. Contact me if interested…

Harold Lang

Hi Tim, I thought for us jag lovers, coupe meant the two seaters, but adding 2+2 to the word, meant the extended version of that model with four seats. This was my reason why it was written as I did, and certainly I would not purchase without pictures or physically seeing what is offered; however thanks for the clarification…

=

Hi Harold, I’ll contact you off line

I would think the same, but I’ve been asked the same question.

Tim, discovering the learning curve for these cars took me a few years while balancing family life, a career, also having other less expensive projects. My suggestion to everyone is learn the lingos which is also beneficial…

Agreed, people aren’t as smart as they once were. I call my e-type coupe, but so many question 2+2?

On the topic of the coupe and the differences between the two, the 2+2 at a glance even while moving, the rear side glass is shorter and the door beside it’s length, has the chrome capping…