WANTED: Rust free Right front and LEFT rear doors - 420G/Mark 10

I’m looking for rustfree right front and left rear doors for a 420G (Mk 10, Mark 10, Mark X).

My 1968 420G (Mk 10, Mark 10, Mark X) has some “icepick” thru and thru rust cancer areas at the bottom corners of the right front door and the left rear door.
Otherwise the doors are in perfect condition (including the outer edge of the window sweeps - excellent condition).

These areas are hard to repair due to access or because of the complicated metal fold and body curves, plus I just do not trust the local bodyshop folks in the Louisville KY area (they all are “the best”, just ask them).

I’m looking for some rustfree doors to replace these right front and left rear doors.

I don’t mind dents, but no rust at the bottom edges and at the window sweep areas, so please, no doors that are in similar or worse condition than mine.

I live in the Louisville KY area.
BTW, if YOU are a bodyman and can fix YOUR doors to high standards, I’d be interested.

Thanks for looking.

Steve at sy14051@yahoo.com

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.