Wanted usable or unmolested 4.2 head

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?
Looking for a good used 4.2 head

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Plus10char

@Jeff_Schroeder … any in yer magick piles?

:wink:

Anywhere within a 150 miles or so from Detroit

I have one. San Francisco.
Comes with stake down kit, camshafts, valves…

To fit what car? Injected with big valve? Carb? Extra coolant holes in back?

Thanks, Rob

Sorry, carbureted series 1 preferably. No coolant holes in the back. But i would use a series 2 if need be

IF you are still having a time finding just a head, I still have the complete 420 engine/trans. that you had contacted me about a few weeks ago. $1,500.00 buy’s ALL as pictured, Jim.

1 Like

It’s just that i hate to buy another engine that There’s no guarantee the head if usable.

2 Likes

Well, I can tell you that this one has 75,000 miles on it and was last run about 6 years ago, it does turn over with no problems. I also have another 1967 420 complete car with a running motor only 75,000 miles on it as well, You can hear it run. $3,000.00 will buy it, I hate to see it parted out but OH WELL, Jim.

Was on a carbureted (2x HIF7s) Series 2.
Here it is on the car and in the bench.

It was on this block:

Let’s talk

If you get stuck on price or availability- I have a low mileage 69 4.2 very-rebuildable head that was running on the car not long ago. I swapped out for a ser 3 head and could use the space.

Ok Huff thank you if this deal should fall thru. I will definitely let you know.