Wanted: X308 LHD headlamps

I am thinking about upgrading my X300 with X308 head lamps.
Does anyone have a set for sale? I would prefer somewhere in Europe to avoid shipping and customs trouble/costs.

Cheers,
Harald

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Try someone like Eurospares (Europarts(?) in north east UK or Google UK Jaguar Breakers.

Get the harness and connectors as they are different from X300. I did a full write up around 2001-2002-ish on the X300 list but it may be the old site. The pilot light is in the other lamp each side, so I wired it such that on dip beam all headlamps are lit - two with dip and the other two with pilot lamp bulbs. Looked nicer than only two lit.

Thank you for the info on the harness and connector, I would have found out after getting the headlights.

I don’t think I’ll have any luck getting left hand drive lights on the UK though. Most of our Jaguar spares here in Germany come from the UK, and most parts cars are imported RHD cars. So headlights are difficult to get.

Cheers,
Harald