Wanted - XJSC roof panels and rear soft top

ive been searching ebay, craigslist and clasifieds everywhere, but i cant find any, also. ive searched for parts cars on copart and i often ask my friend who owns a junkyard on leads, but nothing but cars without the pannels on copart and panels in poor condition for a high price on ebay.

if anyone has any leads or is selling, feel free to respond!

have a good day! -ian (shaguar)

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Ian,
I’m debating whether to part out or fix this Cab. It hasn’t run in 3 years.
It’s complete now, so if I sell the top, I would continue to part out.
Would $600US be too much? I’m in Canada, but there’s no tax or duty going to the US.
Maybe if someone wanted the rear seat delete, or other bits, it would encourage me to part it.
The beige fabric on the underside of the top needs replacement.
Call if you like, 905-932-0284
Thanks,
Rob

2 Likes

that would be perfect, and the exact color i need! ill be sure to contact you at some point soon so i can get more information, thanks so much,
-ian

and while i got your attention, how is all the wood in the car? mine is all cracked and chiped, also, what color is the interior?

my cab is in need of some work, because the roof pannels leaked, it craeted some damage to the interior., like the seats and wood, due to the moisture.

Rob,

Do you have the pull down deflector that sits above the rear view mirror ? I’d be interested In that.

Stephen

I have a nice storage bag for the t-tops and a factory hardtop for the XJ-SC if you
need either of those
Richard
SJC

Hey by chance do you still have these?

Yes Ian, I still have these parts.

PM sent.

Rob

Thanks, I will be sure to follow up on that soon, I’m tight on cash but I’ve been working a lot more lately considering my job is “essential” talk soon!
-ian

I have rear soft part with frame and canvas in blue.
The canvas will have to be cleaned or replaced. Has latch and everything. $250 obo

Also have a hard top on royal blue in perfect condition with glass and inner head liner. $400

1 Like

Hi, I purchased a 3.6 SC a few weeks ago and pulled it out of a hangar today. It’s missing both rear tops hard or soft and any vestige of the frame for the soft top. I would like to have one or the other so the car can be driven if needed in the rain. One cool note this is a 5 speed manual car, I’ve missed a couple and this was local so now time to sort many things…if anyone has a top still or knows where one is I would greatly appreciate it. Also missing are the bags. I do have the tonneau cover and the front t-tops at least. Thank you, N

I have a hard top I might let go of. Where are you located ?

Hi, I’m in Atlanta, GA.

Hi James is this top frame still available? If so please let me know. I’m missing mine. Thank you!

Hi Richard, if you still have any of these hard top provisions, I’m seeking them for a car missing all parts. Thank you N

Hi sorry to get back to you late. Both of them had sold already. If I happen to locate another I will let you know.
Thank you,

Neal - have you checked with the folks at Jaguar Heaven (www.jaguarheaven.com) in California? I have not used them but based on posts on this forum and on JH’s Web site it looks like they could be a possibility for the parts you seek.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. They have one for 500.00. Guess that’s the price.

Have you tried offering them less? Or offering to purchase more than one item (reduces total shipping cost)? You never know with vendors. Sometimes if they have a ‘live one’ (legitimate purchaser) they will adopt a ‘bird in hand’ philosophy and lower prices.

It’s fine. I sent an email. They’re sending the part. Now onto a manual shifter knob…which they didn’t have.

I have both the soft and hard tops.
Make me an offer for each. I am leaning toward keeping the hard top. The soft top was just restored when I bought the car. Both inside and out . Black material outside, tan headliner… That was 16 years ago. The car went directly into storage and has been there ever since. Cheapest shipping for either would be Greyhound.

1 Like