Wanted XK8 CONVERTIBLE

Wanted : January 1998 build , US or Canadian delivery LHD XK8 convertible must have clean title and no rust. serial number in the WCO22820 > WCO24000 range. Anybody ?

Hello Paul… I am specifically looking for a Jan 1998 build car… your VCO serial number is from 1997… so thank you but too early for me. best wishes Godfrey

Hi Godfrey, I will keep my eyes peeled for you. Howcome between those dates and serial numbers?

I will be using it as a donor car to build an XK180 the body of which was pulled off the line in Jan 1998.

That’s really cool would love to see a picture!!

when it’s done! I’m collecting parts at this point.

If your local to me (Florida) come check out my custom xk8 project. I styled the rear of it very similar to the XK180 although used slightly larger round tail lamps.

please post some photos!

Sorry in person only or see pics when done!

1 Like

No worries… I live in BC ( Victoria ) so no hope of in person. best wishes Godfrey

Hmmmm: Scott’s Cheap Flights sez I can get there for $79!

from Victoria BC ??!!

Nooooo… from here…:wink:

Ahahaha
Maybe you guys need to come in winter. Always a good time to visit Florida. Won’t show you the raw progress but I will show you a couple mock up pics I did with play doh lol.

1 Like

Interesting: what will the final mod pieces/bodywork be composed of?

Blood, sweat, aluminum, and a little fiberglass. Also tail lamps from a Ferrari.

1 Like