Water Pump Kits for Various Jags

Do not ask me how, but I ended up with several water pump replacement kits for various Jaguars when I purchased my Jag project a few years ago. Several of these kits are no longer available from the regular Jag parts suppliers. If they are available, they are by special order only and cost three times what I am offering them for. The kits noted below are what I have left:

QT Part # Car Model

1 PK-5505 XJ6 Series l, ll, lll, XJ12 Series l, Daimler Sovereign Series 1&2 (68-85)

1 PK-5507 XKE V12 (73-94)

4 PK-5510 XJ6 (85-87 from engine #8L179779-up)

2 PK-5511 XJ6 (88-97)

• I used a page from Terry’s Parts Catalogue to reference the kits to the appropriate model

** Some of the bearings had discolored and I took the liberty of polishing them and spray with WD40

Please Private Message me if you are interested in purchasing a kit and include your zip code.

I will send you a photo of the kit, actual shipping cost from Wilmington, NC and my PayPal address

Price: $32.50 per kit plus actual shipping.

Thanks - Kevin

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.