Weber set and manifold on ebay

Over a well-set up set of ZSs? On a stock engine… up to about 4500 rpm, the two systems are really about equal. From then on, the triples will actually increase power.

Webers, OTOH, wont give you anything over the advantages of the triples.

The beauty–and curse–of Webers is their near-infinite adjustability over the entire power band. For all intents and purposes, a set of Webers gives you six individual carburettors.

Again, this is all predicated on a stock engine.

Does that make them more or less expensive to maintain than a blonde girlfriend? Asking for a friend…

:no_mouth::thinking:

I also replied on eBay with the offer. It does say make an offer which I did, can you let the owner know I’m will you send the money if the offer is accepted, and you can give him my number so we can consummate the sale, thanks…

Garth. I don’t know the owner! I don’t have anything to do with this auction.

I bought the triple Weber set up from some outfit called ClassicCarPerformance out of NY a few days ago.

Let me know if ya need any bits: I have a few left.

1 Like

Your always most helpful Paul thanks. Does anyone ever offer you parts for that rover? Things seem hard to come by.

1 Like

Actually, @Taz is always on the eBait lookout for stuff. If ya ever tun across anything, please let me know.

Yer right: parts are hard to come boy: glad I have three parts cars!

There is a good source–such as it is–but stuff is dear. They do have the good chain tensioners!

https://www.jrwadhams.co.uk/

Dennis, Do you still have the Weber kit? If so, would you want to sell it? I’m mostly interested in the intake manifold, if you are willing to sell it separately. My direct e-mail is capitaldriving AT Yahoo DOT com.

Ed

Sold it all over 15 years ago. In my view they are difficult to tune and very, very expensive to tune as new jets, emulsion tubes and air correctors are needed times 6 for every adjustment
Also it guzzled gas badly

Denny