What do your XJS keys look like?

not really Jaguar but will relate this… when I lived in San Diego someone stole my 66 Toronado… they found my hidden key… fortunately they ran out of gas a few miles away … so I put a chrome switch in the dash that you had to turn to the right and hooked it to the coil. thus you could not start engine. worked fine until one day I tried to start the car and then realized what I did… turned it off and blew a hole in the muffler… best laid plans of mice and ______!

1 Like

They had remotes already with the '86 MY? I didn’t think that started with the XJSes until '91 or '92 MY … ? :open_mouth:

Thanks for the link Pascal, I only had one Tibbe key for my XJS never thought about needing a spare DUH! I worked out my code (they show you how to do it) and ordered a new one from them, regards Geoff

1 Like

No, I installed it.

1 Like

Pascal, received my Tibbe key from Triple-C and they cut it perfectly with the code I gave them (they showed on the website how to read the key and get the code), thanks for the info I did not have a spare! cheers Geoff

1 Like

Glad I could help Geoff.