What to put on your stereo when working on, or driving your E-type

1 Like

Not sure about when driving, but ā€œPore Jud Is Deadā€ from the musical Oklahoma, when working on an E Type.

or, ā€œYa Got Troubleā€ from Music Man.

Regards,

Bill

1 Like

Me? When working on Tweety, I went thisā€™a way!

1 Like

Nothing like 1000 watts of AC/DC

1 Like

You must all be coupe owners.

1 Like

Open To Sky. I get better sound out of my E then any f-type.

1 Like

Yes, me too Dino, but in a pinch AC/DC will do.
Usually good for 10+ over the limit.

ā€¦for driving itā€™s gotta beā€¦ DRIVE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=joe+bonamassa+drive&docid=608030058306407514&mid=544769D56D6DBFE7F28E544769D56D6DBFE7F28E&view=detail&FORM=VRAASM

Doesnā€™t matter what kind of project Iā€™m working on, I invariably end up listening to old country/honky tank/ Western swing like Wayne Hancock, Junior Brown or Asleep at the Wheel. Probably fits a little better when Iā€™m working on the ā€˜47 Merc than the Jag. Maybe if I discovered more Jag-appropriate music Iā€™d be getting a little more done.

10 over is minimum ā€¦ I find reggae the only music that keeps me at the speed limit

Hehe: are ya suuuure itā€™s the music, mon, or the ganja?

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes
1 Like

yes indeed - but are you colorado boys doing tommy bolin/highwaystar?

Naturally!

Wiggles David Wilcox !! Holy crap. ! Memories
Chet Bakers Unsung Swan song !
My Old addiction !!

1 Like

Donā€™t ever pass up a chance to see him live!
His carbon fiber guitar is astonishing.

Our E-type has a mono radio, but through the DIN-connector I play 1972 English rock from 1972. :smiley:

I prefer musicians from the Birmingham / Midlands area. :wink: off the top of my head all original Black Sabbath and guys like Robert Plant, John Bonham, Paul Rogers, but also a few Nottingham and Londoners are ok, like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, etc.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Two fingered Levi sister, she said ā€œPeaceā€, I stopped, I kissed her.

I never thought of you as an Anglophile, sonically speaking!

Thought maybe youā€™d likeā€¦

Enjoy!