What's worth keeping?

Over the last 40+ years I have accumulated a lot of things that once looked like they had potential. Pressure plates, wire wheels, and radiators are good examples. We used to go to the local radiator shop and have our top and bottom tanks put on a new core. Now new radiators are available cheap for a lot of applications. I wonder if I can justify keeping 150 & Mk 1 radiators (almost the same) just for the tanks. I could throw in a BW model 12 in that list. Today with the massive growth in affluence of the used Jaguar owner people mostly just solve everything with a cell phone in one hand and plastic card in the other. Grudgingly I have to toss a bunch of wire wheels. But what else?

Instead of tossing the stuff you might want to make a list and offering it to forum members for the cost of shipping. Then if it is of no use to anyone go ahead and dispose of it. Seems like a waste to toss vintage parts. Another man’s treasure as the saying goes.

1 Like

Back in September I needed a Mark V door, found an older guy that had restored and sold his Mark V and wanted to clear out his garage, he had my door, made a list, I gave him a package deal and brought home a trailer full of Mark V parts that would otherwise have gone for scrap, and a few unidentified other parts. Isn’t there a game called pass the parcel?

1 Like

Did you find him or did he find you?

Mike Balch of this forum got us together; thanks, Mike!