Where is Kirby?

I am a bit concerned, I haven’t seen him post on this forum for weeks. Does he just not care about our XJ-Ss anymore?! :tired_face:

2 Likes

Wow … u’re right. :worried: Did you try sending him a PM, Gregmatic? … It also crossed my mind just yesterday another regular member who has not posted in a long time, and wondered about him, too … can’t remember his name right now, though :blush:

I have been wondering the same thing. Not like Kirby to stay silent for this long. Unless you have a computer-savvy partner that can make some kind of announcement like " Dave will be off for a couple of weeks while he recovers from whatever." we may never know.
OTOH, my bit of detective work has told me that the Palms seem to have moved from Tallahassee to Havana, Florida. Perhaps he is just “busy.”

Someone should give @Kirbert a call…
Sure hope all is well with him.

He was temporarily suspended for something he posted mid May. Think he was free to return from mid June, but doesn’t seem to have done so yet?

It can’t be, can it…?

Whaaaat? I hate when that happens.
I was wondering about the same thing the other day.

I almost got suspended a few months ago, someone reported me for daring to use the B word (rhymes with Gliding) in a slightly negative context.

Hope to have Kirby back soon, he’s the anchor on keeping our Jag work from going off the rails.

2 Likes

Oh,oh. In can just about fgure it out! “Suspend me?, I suspend you, for good”.

Not good. but, he is who he is.gotta respect that. we lost.

Carl…

3 Likes

I miss GT Joey also. A shame when those who amuse many are banned for offending one or a few.

5 Likes

“biding” ??? :confused:

No one should be suspended, or certainly banned, w/o some prior warning … This resource is just too valuable for Jag owners and sometimes the alleged transgressor isn’t even aware they committed a foul … We have so many &)&^)))*) (edited to avoid sanction :smile:) rules on here anymore … :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Where did you find that out, LimEdave? I thought Palmdude always lived in Havana (FL) … :confused: ? In fact, if all other efforts fail, I might be able to get my bud (and former J-Ler, btw) go check on him, as he is in Pensacola, not far west of Havana. :thinking: Only problem is I don’t think I have an address for him there … :blush:

True. to an extent. Are some members mre vauable than others. can transgressions of valuable members be excused. And the defaults of others enforced.

Profanity is avoided by me. or is it do i avoid the specifc spelling and use a symbol of some type? Is that not the same thing

and, in ordiary life. to seem to ahve ivaed undsgised.
Begin with F and the other with A!!!

I can curse to an extent in aabot four langages. But, have refrained for deades. My vocabulary s sufficient sans cussing.

If only my tyoing was!! and nw gerring on to the use of an udated EDGe browsewr…

Carl

Does anyone HAVE his phone #? I think it used to be printed in The Book somewhere, but since the latest edition is so old (10 years? 20 years?) if may be a different # by now if it is … :thinking:

Kirby is probably on a Honda or Mitsubishi forum now! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Havana is about 10 miles or so north of Tallahassee.

Pretty long drive from Pensacola for a welfare check.

Wondering if suspended from posting also means you can’t read? Maybe Kirby knows we miss him, but can’t answer on this site?

I get banned from FaceBook every few months for my political typings but "I DON"T CARE’ and I do it anyway!

People are too ‘thin-skinned’ now-a-days. (wayyyyyyy too whiney)

Does this forum have an ‘IGNORE’ feature?

4 Likes

It sure does! There are few members with regular inane ridiculous over posting, and the mute ignore feature really cleaned up my inbox.

Here’s how to do it:

2 Likes

I would say in getting banned from facebook, that they did you a favour.

2 Likes