Where's the fuse for the front, side marker lights, xj6 1997

I don’t have power going to the light sockets and the bulbs work.
I have checked every fuse under the hood (just in front of both wheels), all the fuses under the back seat on both sides, all the fuses in the trunk by the battery.
Am I missing more fuse panels?
I don’t have the owners car care book which shows fuses boxes on pg 48, which I also can’t find on the net.
Arrrrgggghhhh

[quote=“DoghouseRepair, post:1, topic:351209”]
I have checked every fuse under the hood (just in front of both wheels), all the fuses under the back seat on both sides, all the fuses in the trunk by the battery.Am I missing more fuse panels?
[/quote]Don’t forget the fuse panels behind the knee bolsters on both sides of the front cabin. They swing down out of the way. IIRC, it’s in the panel on the driver’s side.

btw, sounds like you really need to get a set of owner’s manuals for your car - the fuses, relays and modules are all shown and identified in one of those books.

I subsequently found the list of locations for the fuse boxes or panels on the car, which also shows what fuses does what.
I feel silly, because it is on the inside of the lid, above the passenger side front tire, in the engine bay, where one might carry spare tools and stuff.
I then checked the appropriate fuses and found them to be good, which explains why the rear side marker lights light up.
However, I can’t find any reason why the front side marker lights don’t light up.
As I said earlier (I think), the bulbs light up on a test bench. But I’m not getting any power to the bulb ‘socket’.
If anyone has a ‘fix’, I’d love to read about it.
Thanks, Phil

After some prodding from a friend of mine, who doesn’t know shit about Jag’s by the way, I decided to see if the side marker lights are turn signals (never checked before for that).
They are turn signal lights!
This explains why they weren’t getting power with the headlights on!
Hope everyone learns from this goof.