Who sells the best rubber seal kits?

Any tips on the best source for rubber seal kits for 140DHC?
I have SNG Barratt’s front quarterlight rubber kit (vent window), and the section is very thick. I can only close the glass window by using two hands and forcing the frame past the rubber whilst pushing down on it, not something that would be possible whilst driving. I’ve tried gluing it in to hold it in place, but the glued surface doesn’t contact the frame so it makes no difference.
I emailed BAS in the US twice but have heard nothing back. BAS in the UK tell me they don’t sell any rubber strip or mouldings.
Suggestions welcome!

Hi Roger…COH Bains in the UK is just a seal/extrusion suppliet and the best place for E type seals…they have the correct soft type…havent checked them yet for xk seals but will be needing some…have a search on tneir site…Steve https://coh-baines.co.uk/

Hi Steve,
I’ve used COH Baines a lot over the years for generic extrusions for Land Rovers, Minis etc. but they don’t do any of the specific stuff for Jaguars (Jag is a surprise omission from the drop-down menu on the website). My biggest issue at the moment is the quarterlight seals - I have the SNGB ones, but they’re really not the right size. CA don’t seem to do them: I have their ‘complete’ seal set for 140DHC, but it doesn’t have quarterlight seals! I’m wondering if any of the US suppliers are better, because with the SNGB ones you certainly couldn’t open the vent windows single handed whilst driving. You have to press the window on both sides and press hard, with the seal often moving with the glass instead of staying in the frame.
I’m using the original frames (inner and outer) and the original glass, which must have worked properly back in the day.
So - who’s best in the US?

Hi Roger…Bains definatly have Jaguar in their menue…if you know part number or dimensions they may shown as a different product or call them they will help…Steve

I’ll give them a call. I’ve found a Jag section in their catalogue, but it only mentions screen rubbers and FHC backlight surrounds. The difficulty with the quarterlight rubber is that it is a specific moulding, that reverses its pattern halfway along, and is handed LH and RH. It can’t be sold ‘on the roll’. Originally I believe it was made as complete, single moulding to fit as one continuous piece inside the outer frame.