“Why did that crazy guy make his Jag XJ-S a dually?”

I have no real issue with my tuber bumpers. They can, unlike others, handle the bumper duty of old.

However, the clean lines of the silver strip are appealing. But, at that price, hire the Moal Brs. of Oakland make a custom set from scratch and have them chromed.

One of my way past old critters, did remove the front bumper. It looked odd with it in pace after removing the front fenders, running boards and the hood. #4 Chevrolet Standard tudor sedan. It looked like far more than it really was…

Carl

Hi Jerry,
Yes Jay invited me out to Burbank a few months ago and wanted to drive w me and my cat Cashew in my customized XJS while towing my custom trailer.
It was lovely to meet the camera crew and have lunch w Jay.
I wanted to take better pictures several months ago but never really had the chance to. I suppose you can always see it when it’s on Jay Leno’s Garage.
I have been busy working on another project.
Here are a couple to show your wife.

2 Likes

Sure will do now thanks for the interest Jerry!

You’re kidding right? You’re going to be on Jay Leno’s Garage? Lucky dog!
How did that come to pass?

I watch that show all of the time

For those of us without easy access any chance of a link to any clips once they are available?

Shouldn’t it be on YouTube as well?
And did you have a chance to see his collection? Congratulations! And a good airport setting, cool.

Yes he showed me his collection. It’s beautiful of course.
I really liked his old jet car. That was interesting.
I don’t have a tv to watch it on but I think iTunes or Amazon you can get episodes.