Wonderful e type for sale

What kind of AC do you have Eric? I was thinking of importing a kit from the US. Classic Air?

I love your car. The center laced wheels look great.

Tweety looks Great too I must say.

That’s the six inch with molded red line ties on modern Michelin all seasons!

The AC is from Classic Air (previously Retro Air). I looked at the Clayton and was concerned with the lack of recirculation capability (at the time). They have since added that capability to one of their models, but it looks like they engineered a very complicated way to get there.

I had Pirelli red stripes on my '64 OTS in '74. Very nice indeed.

Thank you…Diamondback is the only company I know who can take any tire, skim the side wall and mold on a redline…TODAY.
Not the mexico repop stuff…
I love the look.
GTJOEY1314

If this is P Hyman who has the stogie in his mouth all the time, my car came from him back in '96. Be happy to share my thoughts with anyone who wants to know…offline only please.

And don’t forget the picture rule, marginal cars look better in pictures and great cars look better in person.

2 Likes

Geezus Wigton - what color IS that thang?

Hey, you know the answer as well as I do!

Remember? My mom was from da Bronx…and it was her choice?

Poiple.*

:grimacing:

…and I love the center lacing

1 Like

Is that one yours? Did you do the headlight enclosure?

Hi All, firstly a 63 should have aluminum dash trim, no speaker grills! and the center console trim is just poorly done. Engine compartment looks nice.

Regards,
Allen

…spectacular cars look spectacular in photos and in person…

Bravo…spot on.
Thanks for saying this. Could not have said it better.

I’d add seeking out and within Jaguar and British car clubs.

Yes a German kit that was made about 25 years ago
Back in the day it was over 3 grand but just transformed the car!
Gtjoey1314[Uploading:
Look what was in Hemmings today!

1 Like

They kind of boogered the seats also, You can clearly see the edge of the back seat foam all the way round it, plus the puckers on the seat. Might could be made better but not without full disassembly and likely new foam.

1 Like