Wondering who got my car

Anyone on this forum recently buy a 70 2+2 from Jawad Boulos of the Monte Carlo car club in Paris? I think he’s a dealer and I shipped my car to him this summer. Just wondering where it ended up.

Joe

1 Like

Greetings Joe, I was just contacted by Mr Boulos about purchasing my car. Can I contact you about your transaction? I can’t figure out to to send a private message on this site. Perhaps you can send a private message to me with your phone number or email address and I can contact you. Or if somebody can tell me how to send a Private Message I will.
Kind Regards,

Taylor

Click on the sender’s user name (rv4flyer) and then on the blue ‘Message’.

I see you just joined - I do not recall whether there is a waiting period for sending PMs (I don’t think there is).

Thank you Ahwahnee! Yes, it looks like there may be a waiting period. There’s no message block. I searched the “How To” and followed the instructions there as well. We’ll see how long the waiting period is :slight_smile:

Hopefully Joe will get notified of the activity in this thread and send a PM to you. We can PM you right away even though you can’t PM us yet. :smile:

Fastest replies on a forum ever! Too bad I don’t own a jag although an early e-type or 120 is on my bucket list. Not to mention a D-Type and C-Type :slight_smile:

Hi Taylor

My email is rv4flyer@gmail.com if you want to send me a message. I had no issues with the sale other than I kind of live in the boonies and it took six weeks for someone to pick the car up. I had the money for all that time though

Joe