Woodwork restoration or supply?

I’ve seen much mention of Nick Reeves for XK dashboard pieces. I can’t find him anywhere on the web - no ebay site, no website. Does anyone know if he is still working? If so, how can I contact him or get an idea of prices and options available?

Roger,

He is on eBay UK under the name ner0809 . Example: see this link

I guess the best thing to do at present is to contact him via eBay. To prevent any problems: I’ve no business interest at all in providing this. Just want to help you.

Bob K.

nfreeves@btinternet.com
I was in touch with him a few months ago , still waiting for pictures so I hope you are not in a rush ?

Thanks chaps. Not in a rush at present, but timing could become an issue later. Are there other sources for woodwork? I’m a bit concerned as I had thought timber dash parts needed to be trimmed to suit each car individually before veneering, so how does that work?

google nick martin here in the uk. stunning workmanship. but you don’t need to be in a hurry!

I was very pleased with the new wood instrument panel from Nick Reeves. Some holes just needed to be “eased” a bit. He also made my new floor boards and boot floor boards.

Forrest Vogues ph USA 4137360463 British Spares Exchange could be worth a call.Have only seen his ad.

Thanks, much easier for me to stick with the UK suppliers, though.