Workshop manual for assembly order?

That is an amazing diagram. Are there really that many people on the field during a cricket match or is there a smaller number and they take up positions depending on strategy? The only cricket match I have ever watched was in a field in Corfu. I was sitting in a restaurant overlooking the field and the gentleman at the next table seemed to be very into the game so I asked him a few questions. Turns out he was a cricket coach from England so he explained the game to me. Still went way over my head.

There are 11 players on a cricket team. One will be bowling and another keeping wicket, so the 9 fielders will choose an appropriate position from those shown, depending on who is bowling, who is batting and what the strategy is at that particular stage of the game.

Beyond that, I can’t help you - I may be English, but apart from enforced sessions at school (cricket is the default summer sport for boys at English schools, or at least it was in the sixties) I do not play the game!

Backward square leg, anyone?

Ok. Thanks. I have been poring over the diagram for awhile but still cannot find the sticky wicket!

Wicked googlely!!

:crazy_face: