WTB: jaguar xjs

Hi I am looking to purchase a Jaguar XJS, kinda into the XJ-SC right now but any XJS can be a candidate, coupe, convertible, V12 or I6. Please let me know what you have for sale and price. I am located in Arizona

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, I have a '94 XJS roadster for sale. Price is $5500 USD. Right now I am in the process of getting “collector” plates for the car so I have a large number of pictures. The car is in Victoria, B.C., Canada. It is an ex-California car with no rust.
Cheers, Hugh

PM sent, 1991 XS-S for sale in AZ.
Thanks,
Richard

Thanks for all the replies, still searching

Hi Steve
I currently have two of my XJSs in my collection going up for sale. I have a 1994 XjS 6.0L coupe King Fisher Blue (one of 109 produced), black interior, and a 1994 XJS 6 cyl coupe BRG, tan-one of 42 special order 5 speed manual shift cars sent to the US-both are fully sorted

Take a look at: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/norristown-1994-jaguar-xjs-convertible/7201985185.html

If interested, please respond via CL ad

Thanx

Hi Steve,
I have an '88 XJS V12 H&E convertible, 41,000 miles, just had back brakes and a whole lot of stuff done. It runs great. White walls/spoke wheels, red with tan interior. Detailer put ceramic coating on paint and it created some problems, and so it either needs to be wrapped or painted, but the car is in excellent shape otherwise. Waiting for insurance to figure it all out, but I’m ready to sell it. It’s a very cool car and running smooth, fast. Center burlwood console has cracking, but interior is pretty good and clean. Get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks everyone who responded, I actually ended up buying a 2003 XKR coupe