WTB MKVII LHD front passenger seat

As it says in the heading. I have a non-original front passenger seat in my '53 MKVII and this will not do. Anybody have one, even just the frame? I’m in Washington state, email is ‘coastie40@yahoo.com’.
Also looking for the padded dash surround for a 420, not the dash itself.

I have some Mk7 front seats but I’m in S.C. These are not the bench seat used in the auto cars. Also have some Reutter ( later, Recaro ) reclining front seats (MK8/9 option) but they would be expensive. In each case the whole seat is there but would require full recovering. I hope you find one locally.

Not terribly local but you might try Jaguar Heaven, in Stockton, California who maintain a large Jaguar recycling yard.

Hi, I just saw your message, sorry it’s taken me so long but I’m still figuring out how this system works. I’m not real computer savvy and this site takes some getting the hang of. I’m just looking for the right passenger seat; what do you want for it, you didn’t say? Also, my good email is ‘coastie40@gmail.com’, which I know how to work. Bob

Thanks, I believe I already checked with them but I’ll give it another go. Bob

And I just received an email advertisement from Welsh Jaguar in Ohio who also note they sell used parts from their extensive recycling yard. https://www.welshent.com

Hi Bob,
Have you checked with Jack White in Virginia? He’s got a supply of big saloon parts cars; he’s at 540-743-4037.
Best of luck,
Jay