WTB: XJ6 Series 1 Sun Visors (non poofy)

(Include at least one picture)

Description: WTB Non Poofy XJ6 Visors

Contact information: reply here please!

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Robert_Laughton … anything in your magic pile?

I had a look, and all mine are poofy too.
There was a member here that fixed his own; maybe cut it open and filled it, then closed it up - I forget.
Good luck,
Rob

Rob,
You are not going to find any sun visors that are not “poofy”. They all get that way when the foam inside breaks down.
Several years ago I got fed up with the poofy sun visors. I always felt that Jaguar skimped on the sun visors when they selected the inexpensive vinyl foam filled design, so I took a set of my poofy vinyl Series III sun visor in to a local upholstery shop and had them disassemble and rebuild them with new foam covered with black leather. They are shown in the two attached pictures in my 1990 V12 Vanden Plas.

They still look great after several years and the leather feels wonderful and luxurious every time that I use them. This is one of several modifications that I have made to my Series III XJ6s and XJ12 that I am really glad that I made.

Paul