WTB: XK140 OTS Bonnet

(Include at least one picture)

Description:I’m in need of a XK140 OTS Bonnet, needs to be straight. A XK140 DHC Bonet is also the same length

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello, I believe I have a few nice ones. They are, of course, the longer OTS-DHC bonnets and not the FHC version. I charge $3,500 for a mint, un-dented example with no stress cracks six inches to the rear of the front/grille area (very common to see). $2,500 for a near mint example that may need a stress crack welded in the place mentioned. Finally, $1,500 for a nice bonnet that may need some dolly work for a few dings and the mentioned crack welding. They are very hard to find as a mint version, I think the reproductions are a fortune and they are still, well, a reproduction. Shipping is a bit of a trick. I have had them shipped to Australia by air for folks willing to pay the costs and I have boxed, put on a pallet and shipped by motor freight similar items within the United States, certainly to Washington State. I would say shipping is around $300-350 to help defray my crating. If you are interested give me a reply and I can take some images for you. Thanks, Gary

Learn a fact a day, on this website!

:blush:

Hi Paul, Well, I am 97-1/2% sure they are shorter on the FHC but one thing for sure is that the FHC has a raised pressing the length of the bonnet that is on each side of the chrome strip. That alone is a dead giveaway.

| Wiggles Paul Wigton
December 3 |

• | - |

AlloyXK120:

They are, of course, the longer OTS-DHC bonnets and not the FHC version.

Learn a fact a day, on this website!

:blush:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

| AlloyXK120 Gary Seraphinoff Patron
December 3 |

• | - |

Hello, I believe I have a few nice ones. They are, of course, the longer OTS-DHC bonnets and not the FHC version. I charge $3,500 for a mint, un-dented example with no stress cracks six inches to the rear of the front/grille area (very common to see). $2,500 for a near mint example that may need a…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

photo

Gary Seraphinoff
owner, THE SEVEN GABLES MOTOR GARAGE, LTD.

Address 4380 Squirrel Road, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan USA 48304

Phone Main Line 248.417.8966

Email Gary@TheSevenGablesMotorGarage.com

Website www.VintageXKs.com

App Banner Image

“The motorcar is the closest thing we will ever have to something that is alive.” Sir William Lyons

there is one on new jersey shore craigslist needs work cheap