X300 1995 3.2 2000 RPM max and suicide stalling

Hello!
I have problem car wont go past 3000 RPM.
This problem started around two months ago.
The car worked perfectly until 3000 RPM and then it just wont go over 3000 RPM.
I have LPG and the same problem while switching between fuel sources so I figured it must be air intake problem.
To tackle this problem :

1. ckecked all fuses;
  2. cheked spark plugs all were black ( as i figured it indicated rich fuel);
  3. cleaned and then changed MAF;
  4. first cleaned and then changed throttle body with TBP sensor;
  5. hard reset the car and cleared codes ( had p0411, 1199 and p1621).

After first cleaning TB and MAF, removing battery for some time and clearing all error codes with OBD II the car worked correctly for approximately 15 km of hard testing the car, but then when going approximately 120 km/h and high RPM the car suddenly completely stalled and caused dangerous situation, luckily I was on streigth road. After stopping completely and when started up again the same problem occurred as before, only now max RPM was 2000 not 3000 as before.

Does anybody have any ideas what should I check or what should I replace to resolve this issue ?
I have access to multimeter, OBD II, garage and all basic tools, but I am rather bad at using them, but willing to try.
Car info: 1995, 3.2, automatic gear box, I am located in Latvia.

p.s. while checking boot area for some miracle solution to the problem found random wires hanging above fuel tank but there does not seem any place where they go in, is it normal ? (see photo attached)

Could she be in “limp home” mode?

Sounds like “Restricted Performance” mode to me. Could then also be a gearbox problem. What codes are there now?

With that attitude, you came to the right place.

Latvia does not have EGR Valve, correct?

That plug you are showing us could be for a trunk mounted CD changer…I wouldn’t worry about that right now.

Can you confirm that you see the transmission check light when you start the car. (should be the top light on the left set of lights) I want to make sure that this bulb works and you don’t have unread transmission codes. The generic OBD2 readers cannot read transmission codes.

Other than that, please tell us what codes you now have after a reset and a short drive?

Also, are you able to see any data using the OBD2 reader you have? It might be helpful to download an app and use a wireless ELM27 OBD2 dongle that is cheap on eBay.