XJ 6 Series 1 & 2 Parts Lot

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I have a collection of 1974 XJ 6 Doors, Bonnet, Boot Lid and Misc. ALSO (not pictured S.1 Xj6 Doors and Misc.). S.2 Sheet metal is ALL V.G. to Exc. ( see Pic. ) the S. 1 doors are rusty, complete, great for the glass and other Bits. I also have a S.1 Front windshield, and rear, and a 1974 Heated rear Glass, (see pics). Also I have a Large crate full of S. 1 & 2 Misc. parts, power steering rack, and I believe 2 drive shafts, ( top ones on the pile). I Really prefer to sell ALL as 1 lot, but will entertain offers on single items. If you need more pictures or description please let me know, Jim

I also have a pile of different model drive shafts available, I know there is some Mk VII there, what else I am not sure, let me know your needs, I will see if it is there.

Asking price (if selling): $800.00 for ALL XJ 6 That I have

Contact information: my1956jag@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): Prefer you bring a truck, Will crate and take to a shipping line. $50.00 fee, you pay cost of shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide? AT Your Costs.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers a