[SOLD] XJ-S New Eurebuni Body Kit for sale

Description: New Erebuni XJ-S body kit I purchased in 2005 and did not install. It arrived from Erebumi primed and ready for installation and finish painting. No installation instructions were provided. Although Erebuni closed over 10 years ago, I contacted their existing info email address to inquire as to which model years the kit will fit. The individual who purchased all remaining inventory emailed me that he believes it will fit 1981-1991 models. The body kit is too large to ship. Local pick up or I can deliver within a 100 mile radius of Langhorne, PA for gas and tolls.

Asking price (if selling):$500 USD

Contact information: Private Message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Will Not Ship. Local pick up or I can deliver within a 100 mile radius of Langhorne Pa for gas and tolls…

Willing to ship worldwide? Will Not Ship

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Nice kit and a really nice price. Duplicate of the European TWR kit. The rear spoiler helps finish it off. I also had the 16" TWR wheels and a host of other under the skin items. For what it is worth, install was straight forward. I kept the aluminum bumper beams. I had to collapse the shocks that hold them in place by drilling a hole in them and pressing out the spongy stuff inside. This allowed me to move the beams in far enough to put on the covers and still have some protection from parking lots and low speed bumps.

4 Likes

Is this still available ? If so, I’ll take it.
Stephen

You will need to check with the person selling the kit to see if it is still available. I was just showing what it looked like installed on my car.

If this is still available, I will take it. I can pick it up.

Stephen

Is this still available? Somebody is inquiring.

Hello Stephen, A Jag-Lovers member has agreed to buy the body kit and is mailing a deposit. He agreed to take delivery in two weeks. If he does not follow through with the purchase, I will notify you and we can work out the details if you are interested. I will also email you if the body kit was sold and will mark the Jag-Lovers classified ad as sold. Thanks, Frank

Please let me know if the sale falls through.

Hello Stephen, I’m sorry to inform you that the sale of the body kit was completed today. Frank