XJ Series 1 wheel wanted

I am looking for 1 chrome steel wheel for a XJ series1 is there somebody that has one, needs to be in good condition.(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Bert,
This is an international list. I recommend that you provide info on where in the world you live either in your profile or want ad.

Paul

Bert. I have 5 for sale. Where are you located? I am in Phoenix, AZ.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for 10 days, I am located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Bert

I have 5 of these wheels.

Graham

i had five wheels and never could sell, like 5/6yrs!
last month guy called local Texas, said be right over , $100. bucks for all!

about 2 hours later guy called from NETHERLANDS, said he would pay for shipping to him, plus any other charges!
go figure?

Hi, what year and model did these wheels come off of?

And are they 6x15s?

I have a set that looks just like them and I thought they were off of an e-type, but now I’m thinking they might be off of an older XJ.

Bill. I no longer have these wheels. This is an old post. They were from a 1972 XJ6. I do have a few parts left over, if you need something let me know.

Thanks. I think I figured out the ones I have are the chrome “turbo” rims from series II and III e-type and the series I XJ.

I also, unfortunately, just discovered that they don’t provide enough clearance for the brake caliper on the front of my 91 XJ40, so I had to stick with the factory wheels instead. Very bummed because I love the look of the chrome wheels so much!

At this point I need to decide if it’s worth messing with wheels spacers (and presumably longer studs, and then if I’m gonna do that, maybe new rotors and bearings and seals), or if I punt and sell these things.

Anyone ever put these wheels on an XJ40?

Yes these will fit on an XJ40. I can probably demonstrate later. And I have a set for sale make offer. Located in Florida

I’d appreciate any input you have. I have a set I’d love to see on my XJ40!

I’m finding it more difficult every day to leave these beautiful wheels sitting in the garage instead of mounted on my XJ40, so I took a fresh look online for wheel spacers and came across a promising possibility:

Does anyone have any experience with this seller, or with this type of spacer?

They offer them in 5mm, 8mm and 10mm thickness; anyone have an idea which would work for this application?