XJ Series Reference Materials, Especially XJ12 -- Sacramento, CA Pickup if at all possible

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I collected a office file box full of XJ materials over the years that I owned XJ cars. It probably weighs 30 lbs. or more and I suspect that I have nearly every advertisement, Experience in a Book, Parts Catalog, Repair Manuals, etc. I would like them to go to a similar fan who will appreciate them. Would rather not ship but if there is no one in the Sacramento area interested I will itemize and repost in a week or two.

Asking price (if selling): Free

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Steve,

As a fellow XJ12 lover and owner, I’d absolutely love to have your collection. I’m waiting right now for a response from a friend who is in Sacramento right now. Hopefully he will be amenable to dropping by your place and picking up your collection on his way back home to San Francisco later today, if you should so generously decide to let me take it off of your hands.

Thank you,

Cedric Chew

Cool. Let me know how it goes. If not today, I am not in a big hurry. 530 400 6300 Steve

Well, my friend hasn’t left Sac yet. Should I let him know anything now? Would you be ok with letting me know where to pick up the stuff? If it’s not today I don’t know when will be next.

Cedric

Today is fine. Just let me know when he will be here.

2511 Hepworth Dr.

Davis, CA

Just 3 or 3 minutes off I80

I got the box down from the upper shelves. It is a really good collection of nearly everything written about the XJs. Lots of magazines with articles and adds, old parts catalogues, etc.

Hope it works out. Just pass it forward if you can.

Steve

2511 Hepworth Dr.

Davis CA

530 400 6300

Great, I’m excited! Thanks. I’m going to text my friend your address now if that’s ok.

Cedric

Steve,

My friend anticipates he’ll be there around 7 or so. Thanks again.

Cedric