XJ40/X300 spare parts

Description: Various XJ/X300 parts for sell

Asking price (if selling): See listing below

Contact information: 07880777915 or nick.sabrazat@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): See listing below

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes - contact me to confirm international postage fees

I have a number of Jaguar XJ40 parts which I kept for my previously owned Daimler 4.0.

I am having a spring clean in the garage and it is unlikely that I will have a need for Jaguar part for a foreseeable future. So I am offering up to any enthusiasts on this forum.

All items can be collected from a secure location and inline with the current social distancing rules.

Postages fees if for a Door to Door service from My Hermes.

1. Set of 4 door handle chrome surrounds:
Common to XJ 40s and X300s - Comes with the fixing caps in excellent conditions (see picture below) - £20.00 collected + £4.00 postage

2. MAF meter:
Lucas part , cleaned and tested. I believe they would fit some Classic Range Rover - £25.00 collected + £5.00 postage

3. Under Bonnet plaque:
Good overall condition and straight. £5.00 collected + £4.00 postage

4. Daimler rear mudflap:
Original accessory for Model years up to 1989. However would fit all XJ40s. - £10.00 collected + £5.00 postage

5. Pair of front chrome bumper blade finishers:
In excellent condition - £45.00 + £4.00 postage

6. Set of Daimler centre wheel trims for metric wheels:
A few marks on a couple of trims. Came from a set a metric wheels - £30.00 collected + £5.00 postage

7. Reconditioned starter motor:
Bosch Item. I believe it would fit all 3.2, 3.6 and 4.0 engines - £30.00 collected + £8.00 postage

8. Starter motor:
Same as above, not reconditioned but still in working order - £20.00 collected + £8.00 postage

9. Set of 4 110mm Philips speakers:
Part number DBC5309 - £15.00 collected + £7.00 postage

10. Pair of exhaust clamps:
Part number EBC9257 - genuine used but in good condition - £10.00 collected + £4.00 postage
img

11. Electric boot latch:
used but in good condition - £20.00 collected + £4.00 postage
img

12. Wooden gearknob:
Unmarked lacquer but slightly sun bleached - nice patina - £10.00 collected + £4.00 postage
img
img

Feel free to contact me ether by email or whatsapp for further details.

Many thanks for looking,

Nick.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.