XJ6 Series 3 Windshield wanted

Am in need of good condition XJ6 Series 3 Windshield with chrome for my 1985 XJ6 Series III.

Let me see what you have and the location, closer to Delaware, DE is preferred.

Thanks

Mike

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Mike,
Were you able to source a windshield? I’m curious as I will be needing one soon myself. Do the large windshield companies like Safelite not have access to them anymore? As for a source for a used one, I suggest checking with David Boger at everydayxj.com. He is located near Salisbury, NC.
Bob

I have not had the luck of getting the windshield yet.
I will contact David

Thanks for info.

;jjhouhlnmn’lknknkkl

How much will it cost me when you put in your effort to remove the windshield for me?

lnjlkm/?,'k’l",/>,?>,//,./>,

Ooppss!! How I wish you could help

I have a series III windscreen that I bought for my XJ6 and never used. It is used but nice. Make me an offer and you can have it for your offer plus S & H. I am at 15025. It has been in my storage trailer for 10 years. I’m tired of moving it. I may have the trim around too.

Great to know, please does it have the chrome around it?

I will send you private message

Does this have an actual meaning??

I was even wondering when I saw that in the post. It has appear twice in the post, maybe the person mistakenly typed that.

1 Like

Email me at sjniznik@msn.com
Where would it ship to ? I think I have the SS trim I would just need to dig it out of storage.

It will be shipped to:

Wyoming, DELAWARE , 19934

I still do have the windscreen. It is in the crate I got it in. I will pull it out today or tomorrow and check for the trim. I think I will need $ 350.00 and I’d have my driver meet you in Hancock Mayland with the windshield. That is about halfway between you and me.