XJ8 seat covers

Does anyone have a source for front seat leather replacement covers for XJ8 2002 trim code NED? Is this what some call Oatmeal, or close?

NED is IVORY.
X308_1998-2003.pdf (3.8 MB)

1 Like

I have one (passenger seat cover from UK car). PM me.

There is a vendor on Ebay (I forget the name at the moment) that makes high quality (look factory, in fact :+1: ) replacement covers for many cars, inc. Jaguar. A few years ago I bought a set (pair) for my front seats of Superblack, my '95 black/black XJS at the time. Problem is I totalled her out (got hit) about a month after they came in, and couldn’t use them. The ins. co. also refused to reimburse me the $500 or so I paid for them b/c they weren’t installed in the car at the time of the accident. :angry:

In fact, I still have the covers in their original shipping box. I tried to sell them twice before for 1/2 price on Adverts, w. no takers. :sob: Problem is they only fit the '95 and '96 MYs.

If interested, let me know and I’ll find and dig out the shipping box and see what the vendor’s name is and post it here. I know I did check a couple of years or so ago and they were still selling away on Ebay. :horse_racing:

If you are referring to L seat.com I have found them and their color chart matches but I only see listings for VDP and XJR.

I’m waiting for a response from Mr. Crespin to see if I understand his mention of Passenger vs Driver seat related to LH vs RH drive.

Art

Art, you need to edit the link. You have the ‘L’ outside of the link text, which takes people to their region’s web site for SEAT, the car company.

Blame the idiot that made it a link to the wrong company.

I had a VDP with Ivory piped Sable and a damaged drivers seat. I bought a left seat cover from a UK car which therefore is hardly worn and perfect to replace a LHD drivers seatcover like yours. It cost me about $250 equivalent in GBP plus shipping transatlantic. I ended up buying a complete seat so the cover is surplus. US$250 plus shipping from MD.

This attachment is my seat. I think the VDP is not like this.

Correct. I thought you were after a VDP seat but looking back I see that’s not the case.

I do have one like that looks in better condition but needing re-dye on bolster.$50 plus shipping.

Can you take payment by Pay Pal? ArthurFord@aol.com

Yes but pm me your address for a postage quote