Xjs bumper parts

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

I have jaguar xjs bumper rubber ends and chrome to plates for front and rear. Series 2 xjs 1979-1992 model years. Very good condition. Call or email for details on individual pieces.
Driver’s side front rubber corner. 2 available. Passenger side 2 available. $30 each
Passenger rear top chrome and rubber. $100
Rear center chrome top piece.$100
Two sets of rubber rear sides. $100 each
Front center chrome top plate.$80
Photos in order of listed items.
Clearwater FL.33763
727-417-8352
Shipping cost would be determined by location. Domestic shipping only.
Money order or bank check once funds cleared.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Sent you a private message. Really interested in one rear part. Cheers

Just saw this. Didn’t receive a private message. What side or piece do you need?

Hi there. Not sure if I managed to screw sending a message… apologies.

I´m looking for the rear right bumper (passenger side in a US car) chrome part. It´s rusted beyond recovery.

Looking only for the chrome part, as the rubber one is fine.

Sending would be to my sister´s address in Maryland. Payment via paypal as a friend if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Carlos.

I have the one listed but has rubber attached. It would be better to get both if your part is rusty it won’t separate from rubber without damage to rubber attachments.
I can sell it for $75. It would fit in rough dimension 14x36x8 box. My zip code is Clearwater FL 33763.
Get a shipping quote and ad to cost. PayPal ok.

Thank you Joe. I will take it.

Is there any way you could help me out with the shipping quote. Although my sister lives in MD (MD21054) I live in Spain, and it will be dificult for me to figure that out.

Regards,

Carlos.