XJS For sale near me

Not associated with the seller in any way but willing to inspect for a nominal fee.

Steve

Wow, reminds me of my beloved Supercat (same MY and color combo) - R.I.P., except this one is a convertible. :open_mouth: That’s a dang good price for her, IMHO, too … esp. being in the Bay area … :+1:

Equip, I just noticed something … is that originally a CA car? That doesn’t look like a CA l.p. to me … (?) :confused:

I don’t think you can see the top of the Tag because of the Surround, pretty sure it’s a California Tag. I am sure there is plenty wrong with it, there was on my 1994 6 cyl conv with 20 K less miles. Great Color combination. Looks like it will make a nice old car for someone. It needs a hope with a Garage.

On closer inspection it appears to be a CA license plate and the surround is British Motors of San Francisco.

@ only 100K miles on a facelift 4.0 ??? Like what? :confused:

Where else can you buy a head turner for a semi-daily driver (even full daily driver) for $6,500 obo?

When I lived in Ormond Beach, Fl (for those not familiar with Florida, Daytona Beach is nextdoor), I would drive the XJS on errands, as I drove in and parked, even next to a nice new Porsche 911, I would notice that many people were watching the Jag drive in and park. These cars are head turners.

We just have to keep it in perspective. Like the difference between a Harley and a Japanese bike: the Japanese bike rider, leaning down over the gas tank to keep a low wind profile, doesn’t look like they are enjoying the ride; the Harley rider looks like they a leaning back and having a good time … except that the Harley rider is concerned about where the next gas station is to get more oil for the leaker. :grimacing:

Grab that for $6000 cash and just drive the heck out of it!

Boo to him, though … Don’t know how familiar he is with the breed … that should be an “XJS”, NOT “XJ-S” . it’s a facelift model … :angry:

Well it had sat for 6 years, so fuel system, fuel pump etc, all brakes, water pump, ignition system, roof hydraulics. still a work in progress. Takes time getting the parts to Hawaii.
Should have it done by May.