XJS Manuals source

I know I am always looking for manuals to help build a library for my XJS. One that I found and used (purchased digital PDFs) several years ago seems to have moved or shutdown.
Today I came across this site https://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Jaguar/XJS.htm but I have not used them. Might be useful for folks

1 Like

I was fortuante enough to find a the complete 6 volume set at the all british meet in Portland Oregon. I’ve also got a PDF version via OTPUBS.COM. If you don’t plan on using more than one computer, then it works out great. I’m currently at odds with these people because I want to use their software on more than one computer, and they won’t license it without more money. I’ve purchased 3 publications which in my mind indicates I have 3 licenses therefore I should be able to use the software on 3 computers. Nope. not without paying for additional licenses. This pisses me off; and they are at the point where tech support won’t respond to my emails.

Outside of that, the publication is good. lots of good info; that I don’t have in my manuals. The abridged version - soft bound can be found on Amazon.com as well as books4cars.com

JagDocs is where I purchased my PDFs - - downloaded on one computer, copied to a USB drive and placed on my other computer as well. Haven’t had trouble opening.
But now when I go to JagDocs I get some other site - - guess they moved sites. But when it was up I downloaded the Workshop manual, all the Tech Updates for the XJS range, electrical guide and the workshop manual for my XF. Was reasonable in pricing.