[SOLD] XK 140 Explored by Bernard Viart for sale

I have finished my XK 140 FHC and have decided to sell this fantastic book. It is he “limited edition” leather-bound book with dustcover and in slipcase, no. 31/140. Signed by the author. Condition like new.

It is not cheap but a “must have” for an XK 140 restorer. Send me an email if you are interested.
The book is in Denmark.

At last the book has gone. Viral !

[Jag-lovers Forums] [XK] XK 140 Explored by Bernard Viral for sale

@Mitchman, atten-HUT!!!

…Waiting for the new 120 version, due in about a month.

I can finally tell my wife what I want for Christmas, something that she’ll understand.

3 Likes

Hello - I have a new XK140 leather bound edition like the one you show. It is still in plastic - never used. Can you tell me the worth of it. I am selling my library and this is one book I do not know the value of. Bought it when they first came out. Kind regards. Richard - USA Georgia email is acaceca@aol.com (sorry to bother but I cannot find another one like it anywhere)

A LOT!!!

Welcome to the gang!

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=30486940984&cm_sp=snippet--srp1--tile1&searchurl=sortby%3D17%26tn%3DXk%2B140%2Bexplored

Hello,
I have XK120 revised reprint 2019 for sale. I purchased it just before I located a reasonable priced XK140 edition so I really never used the XK120 edition. It is 99.9% as new. Private message if interested.
Thanks,
Alan

This thread should go to the Classifieds: @davidsxj6, could you move it there?

I would, but I think a new post there with the required blah blah is warranted. I think moving this is a job for @gunnar and not for me.
Nah, I‘ll move it, it shouldn’t be here as well so at least it’s better parked there until he weighs in.