XK 140 FHC lid between cabin and boot

I have made a new lid between the cabin and boot. Does any of you have photo’s of how the budget locks in the lid is mounted or Can any one explain. I havent seen the old lid and haven’t any pictures as I haven’t disassembled the var. Hope somebody Can help.

I could send you some photos but I can’t sort out how to find your email address from this site like I could on the older site?

Harv,

On the new web site you don’t use email for private messages. You just click on the avatar of the user you wish to communicate with (in this case, the circle to the left of Knud’s name at the start of his post). A window opens up with Knud’s details, with a Message button in the top RH corner. Just click on that button (there is an envelope sign in the button), and you can compose a message in the usual way. The only difference is that the message will only go to Knud. He will see it in his avatar in the top RH corner of his screen, and can open it and respond just to you. Hope this helps.

-David

Thanks David

I will give it a try … however Knud has since contacted me so I will be able to send him the photos.

Cheers

Harv