[CANCELLED] XK-140 OTS Tonneau trim

Looking for the “tonneau chrome” piece that goes behind the cockpit on an XK-140 OTS. (goes where the highlighted portion is) I’m aware these are available new, but since most of my chrome is original I’d rather find an original part that is more likely to have similar “patina” to the existing pieces.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, Brandon,
We have a good used one for $25.
Geoff Rogers

1 Like

Thanks, e-mailed

Saw this and remembered your ’ hunt ’ Brandon. Geoff 's looks like a sweet deal though.

Jaguar XK 140 Roadster Strip on Rear Tonneau | eBay

Thanks for the heads up! I’m waiting for confirmation from @jollyrogersmo as they’ve always been helpful in the past, and I like that price much better, but good to have another option.