[xk-engine] 1969 E-Type misfire fixed with head from 1985 XJ6

Bram,
Here is the Jag-Lovers email that I posted in February 2011 after I successfully removed the problem cylinder head from the original 4.2L XK engine in my 1969 E-Type FHC and replaced it with the one from the 4.2L cylinder head from my 1985 XJ6 Vanden Plas parts car. There were lots of emails leading up to this point as I struggled to discovet the source of a misfire and investigate my options. However this is the post that details what I did and how. I received a lot of help from many Jag-Lovers members as I successfully did this swap.
The email from Feb 2011 documents the accommodations that I had to make to do this regarding using the E-Type cylinder head gasket to block the extra coolant passages in the later head, the number of timing chain sprocket bolts, plugging the Air Rail holes, using the cam covers and half moon seals, and the different lifting eye brackets. Most of this I remembered.
The attached pictures show the XJ6 cylinder head on place on my E-Type and the small brass plugs that I used to fill the Air Rail ports in the head.

Paul