XK Photos - Post some of your Favorites!

Two British postwar icons side by side…

4 Likes

…similar creature comforts.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would say the Landie is even more rough-and-ready :smile:

I don’t think I’ve often seen a clean Land Rover. Around here they are quite proud of their dirt and mud.

1 Like

This is Switzerland - even old Land Rovers are clean and shiny :wink:
Just kidding, the former condition was like this, when I discovered him after more than 30 years sleeping in a barn…

…well, at least a lot of patina to be proud of :smile:

3 Likes

The bushes around my house are turning red, so I had to get a picture.

10 Likes

Rob,

Beautiful! What’s the color of your car: Autumn Red??? :wink:

Bob K.

Stirling Moss 1951

5 Likes

En-route home from Classic Le Mans

4 Likes

My Dad in his Jag about 1960. My ‘69 e-type and ‘55 XK140. Just gave my son the E.

3 Likes

Dan, Your Dad’s 120 looks like an early car. Beautiful!! And a Big Black Dog enjoying the ride!

Yes he loved that car. He raced a 140 in many SCCA events. Here are the results of the Nationals in Hammond, LA.

6 Likes

That’s Mamie Van Doren, washing her 120 in California in 1954…

\

5 Likes

That’s a 1950 Nash Rambler station wagon on the street. My dad had one. I have fond memories of that car. In 1962 we were living in a motel for 6 weeks while our new house was being built, with all our stuff packed up in storage, and the only clock we had was on the dashboard of that Rambler. It must have kept good time; my brother and I were never late for school.

3 Likes

So, that’s where the clock expertise had its roots…:nerd_face:

So…I don’t know what’s going here…?

1 Like

Well, clearly the young lass is unaware of the port, under the rug, for the jack.

Wont someone please help? :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

First drive out in 2024 since restoration - to a very dusty event at Donington Park.

4 Likes