[SOLD] XK120 Aluminum Pulley C2469 $20...NOW $10

Description: For sale is a pair of aluminum crankshaft pulleys part number C2469. Good condition. These sell new for $134.00 each and are reproductions. These ARE original parts for $10 for the pair. Buyer pays shipping.

Asking price (if selling): $10

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello Jagman.

I am relatively new to the Jag Forum and just became aware of the " Items For Sale" feature yesterday; after contacting you via eBay! I see you have the pulleys for sale here directly so how about I just let your listing on eBay run out (1hr 30 min) and we work directly together; no fees for you or sales tax for me. I’ll just PayPal you the $10 for the pulleys plus $15 for shipping and we keep it simple.

Hope you get this in time to keep options open.

Thanks.

Eric