XK120 FHC doors

Got myself stuck with the installation of the seals for the doors. I didn’t take enough photos during the strip and try as I may I can find a decent photo of how the seals are installed either side of the door glass. is it possible for someone to send me a couple of photos with the window all the way down so I can try and determine which is which (furry and non furry). additionally can someone send me a photo of the front screen from the inside showing what pieces are exposed around the top of the dash panel? mine is the earlier car where the front screen opening has the welded in ‘split’ support. The interior chrome trim pieces that secure the screen in place are pretty rough and my plating guy doesn’t what to chrome them (he claims they too difficult\delicate) so I was considering just zinc plating them but that depends on how much shows.

Best regards
Phil D.

Here is 679187. It has been repainted several times but it seems unlikely the window seals were disturbed.

Hello,

The factory setup for window seals was just bad.
Rain will always poor into the doors.
I have installed upgraded seals on my XK140FHC and XK150FHC.that really seal.

Sort of Y shaped profile with one sided felt, works really well.
Found it here https://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/products/382-window-weatherstrip

Regards,
Peter Jan

Perfect. Thank you Rob.

07714 759198