XK120 OTS chassis

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):$150 USD

Contact information: Gary@VintageXKs.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): Purchaser is responsible for pickup and I would assist in helping you have it shipped for a token fee.

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

This is one of many XK120 chassis I have that will be going on sale. I must make room for an incoming Series I “flat floor” OTS E-Type project and you can imagine what space that needs when completely disasembled! So, eventually all of the XK120 chassis will be going soon. The image shows a stack of three chassis and it is the top one that is available in this listing. The chassis number is not visible because of surface rust pitting but it is a late OTS chassis regarding the engine mounts on the chassis. The chassis is rusty BUT it is far from bring ready to fold in half and while I would not use it on an XK120 because of the work needed, I would and have considered using it as a “mule” to build a body on. In that sense it would be perfect because it is a no collision ever chassis from what I can determine. Also, while the bottom has rust and of course there are deep pits everywhere, it has a solid rear section which is rare. Still, I would not want to repair this chassis if only for the fact that the deep pits are miserable to correct on these chassis in the areas that cannot be reached easily. Can the rust be repaired? Yes, I suppose, but I have so many that I would never consider it. I seem to be a magnet for discarded XK120 chassis and these are some of them. It is important to note that I will remove the suspension and salvageable components attached to the chassis prior to selling it. Of course, should the buyer need some or all of the components I can quote prices for those parts. This a token price and I hope you can use it! Thanks Gary 248-417-8966

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.