[SOLD] XK120 Tow Bar. May be adapted for other models

This tow bar was custom made for my XK120 (only car) following a catastrophic engine failure in 1957. An abrupt job-relocation required moving the car several hundred miles before an engine change could be made. The tow bar conveniently bolts-on in place of the front spring-bars. Over the next several months, a hastily purchased 1950 Studebaker Champion towed the 120 over 2000 miles until a new engine was installed. Many years later, during the 120 restoration, the tow bar brought the car to and from a distant paint shop.
Out of use now for a long time, the tow bar is for sale for $75, plus shipping, from Southern CA.
It weighs 45lbs… and has an additional 9lbs. of safety chain (not pictured)

Offers considered, Shipping cost TBD.

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

If I didn’t already have one for my hot rod… :slight_smile: